Solved

Activating Klaviyo

• 20 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hi 

I have installed the app, activated a flow, however, I have tried to trigger the flow, by leaving an abandoned  cart, but nothing is coming through

icon

Best answer by Brian Turcotte 20 October 2022, 22:11

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @KonoHomeCo and welcome to the Community!

There are a few reasons why your abandoned cart flow might not be working, and it might help me answer your question more accurately if I know where you are in the integration process.

Which E-commerce platform are you integrating with (Shopify, BigCommerce, etc.)? Also, have you created other flows or forms that have worked without issue?

An incomplete integration is a common reason why flows appear to malfunction. There are specific integration steps for each different platform, a list for which can be found here. You won’t be able to create a working flow if the integration is not complete, so it could be helpful to read through the integration steps for whichever E-commerce platform you are using (linked again here).

Additionally, if you are not using Shopify or BigCommerce, the abandoned cart data may not be synced immediately, giving the illusion that the flow was not triggered. Here is a list of the data syncing periods for each E-commerce platform.

Finally, the Action Statuses of the flow must be updated to Live in order for the flow to activate, which is adjusted through the button at the top right of the edit flow page:

Also, feel free to check out these other Community threads regarding similar issues:

Looking forward to hearing from you and thanks for using the Community!

-Brian