Solved

Add new emails and conditional triggers to a live flow

• 27 October 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hi all,
I'd like to add new emails and conditional triggers to a live flow. What would be the best way to make changes without affecting the flow? Should I change all emails to Manual sends? Thanks!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 27 October 2021, 20:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @yukonas 

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community! I am so happy you are here for help with your live flows!

I have a couple of questions for you first. What kind of flow are you using? What are you using for the trigger and filters? How are new emails being added to your account, through integration or CSV upload? Setting the emails in your flow to manual will allow your customers to still que for the emails while you make edits that may impact the functionality of your flow. The flow will assess each profile prior to sending to make sure they still meet the new conditions when you set the flow emails back to live. Depending on how new email address are being added to your account, they should automatically enter the live flow when they meet the conditions for that flow. Please let me know the answers to these questions so i can dive a little deeper and make sure i give the the best advice I can!