Solved

Added to Cart Snipped wont work -Please help!

• 19 April 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

I am trying to install the snippet, However, My theme (Shopify icon) has both ID and Class! Below is my snippet. I tried both snippets with ID and Class but none will work. 

<div class="product-add">
        <input id="AddToCart" type="submit" name="button" class="add secondary-button is-added" value="Add to Cart">
      </div>

icon

Best answer by Dov 20 April 2021, 16:19

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @merkoc,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community.

There are a few potential reasons for this issue. Can you try the steps outlined in the post below? This post includes a few different recommendations to resolve the issue.

There is another thread below with a solution for the “Turbo” theme that you may find applicable to your theme as well

Thanks and please do let me know if you’re still having trouble after reviewing these posts.

Badge +1

the posted solution does not actually work...

Badge +1

Here's my add to card code, it's a class button I tried more than 4 times to put it , it doesn't work, I followed all the steps, Help me please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Horusruthless,

I noticed that you also happened to ask this question in a thread we have going here:

Just for the sake of organization, we can continue this discussion in that post so that all of our conversation is organized. 

Thanks!

- Brian