Solved

Analytics not working in flows

• 11 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi Team, For one of my email flows, I press the “Show Analytics” button and I am getting the following error: Network Error: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 0”.  Can someone please let me know what this is and how to overcome this.  Thanks.

icon

Best answer by retention 11 October 2021, 21:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hey @MuscleP - is this problem still happening for you? 

A few things I found whenever I see weird glitches on Klaviyo. Make sure you’re logged into the right Klaviyo Account, especially if you’re switching between different Klaviyo Accounts, sometimes you get an error like this if you had this in a separate tab and forgot you switched accounts. 

Or, if you’re like me, I have my Tab opened for a very long time (like for a few days) and came back to it - a re-login to refresh the session helps.

Secondly, in very rare occasions, there might be some issues on Klaviyo’s side.  You can always check Klaviyo’s Status page where they’re very transparent about any known issues that might cause some glitches. You can check the status on their Status Page (or better yet, Subscribe to Updates) here:

https://status.klaviyo.com/

Hope this helps next time you run into it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @MuscleP 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community for help with this! 

@retention is right on the money. Usually these errors pop up because the tab has been open for too long or that you are switching between accounts. If the problem persists please reach out to our support team for them to look into your account to help you troubleshoot this error as we on the community do not have a way to look at what is going on in detail. You can reach support by logging into to affected account and submitting a support ticket from there.

Thank you both for your continued contribution to the Klaviyo Community!

Badge +2

Thank you.  I have requested support to look into this.  Appreciate your help.