Solved

API - revenue not matching UI and list of events in each flow

• 29 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

We're having trouble matching up data we're pulling to what's in the Klaviyo UI. We're trying to analyze metrics at specific steps within flows. We're currently pulling the metrics timeline endpoint (https://a.klaviyo.com/api/v1/metrics/timeline) for all events and trying to match up the events revenue to what's in the UI, but having trouble in doing so. For many events it seems we have no revenue data from the API, whereas in the UI we are seeing it. Also, we're wondering if there's a way in the API to see the full list of events in each flow? Ideally we could get a flow_id and event_id with metrics for a given time period.

Thank you,

Wing

icon

Best answer by caroline 1 April 2021, 20:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @MSS,

Can you share an example of the API call which is not returning revenue when the UI is displaying associated revenue? (Please redact any sensitive information.) This Help Center article covers the process of pulling revenue data via API.

Unfortunately, we do not have a way to pull a full list of events within a flow via API, but I am happy to pass along this feedback to our product team.

Best,

Caroline

Badge +2

hi Caroline,

Below is the revenue i see from one of event within the flow:

and then on the api it returns nothing in the event:

Thanks,

Wing

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi Wing,

Thanks for your follow-up reply.

Do you mind providing a sample API call so we can have a look for you? As per Caroline’s original response quoted below. Thanks!

Hi @MSS,

Can you share an example of the API call which is not returning revenue when the UI is displaying associated revenue? (Please redact any sensitive information.) This Help Center article covers the process of pulling revenue data via API.

Unfortunately, we do not have a way to pull a full list of events within a flow via API, but I am happy to pass along this feedback to our product team.

Best,

Caroline