Average Days Between Orders

• 17 February 2021
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I have been trying to find the best approach for the retention of the customers. Our business involve repeat buyers and quite crucial to keep a track on their sales history. I see there is a churn rate and average time between orders available in the klaviyo but I’m not able to use it in the segment. 

I see the Average Days Between Orders but I have to input a static value in the field but ideally, I would want to compare it with the current dynamic one that Klaviyo already have it. For instance, if Customer’s Average time between order <  Customer’s Average time between order and Churn Rate > 50%, Do something. 

I’m not sure if it is the limitation of Klaviyo or if I’m missing something. Also, if you can guide me with the better approach of handling it, I’d appreciate it.

Thanks in advance! 

1 reply

Badge +1

You can create a segment for people who have checked out more than once. Then export the segment and select the metric ‘average time between orders’ and then find the average manually. Then you can enter that number into whatever you want. You can just check the rate every month or so unless you have reason to believe it will be more volatile and change quicker.