Solved

b'Unable to find coupon with code: HAPPY20. It may have been deleted.'

Badge +1
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

When I try and send someone to my Shopify site from the Klaviyo preview.

{{ event.extra.responsive_checkout_url }}&discount={% coupon_code 'HAPPY20' %} I receive a message saying that “b'Unable to find coupon with code: HAPPY20. It may have been deleted.'” when i delete this message and just type in HAPPY20 into shopify the code works.   I must be doing something wrong with the coupon_code ‘HAPPY20’ part but I can’t quite put my finger on it.

Help! :) 

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 16 May 2022, 09:03

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@PN13 

I think this is because you are using the klaviyo code for dynamic discount codes and your code is actually static code.. so try without the code just {{ event.extra.responsive_checkout_url }}&discount=HAPPY20

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@PN13

I think this is because you are using the klaviyo code for dynamic discount codes and your code is actually static code.. so try without the code just {{ event.extra.responsive_checkout_url }}&discount=HAPPY20

Thanks for this solution! I had the same issue, been trying the helps docs but nothing worked. This did! 

I try to send email confirmation ( subscribe) with unique coupon code but It's write on email Unable to find coupon with code: welcome10. It may have been deleted.

I tried too {{ event.extra.responsive_checkout_url }}&discount={% coupon_code 'welcome10' %} but It's write on email only  &discount=bienvenue10

I would like to understand why my Shopify coupon (unique) cannot display correctly when I do a test.

N.B: My shopify online store is not online yet. I'm working on building the store before activating it

Help!