Solved

Back In Stock Flow - Draft & Archived Shopify Products

• 11 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hey Klaviyo…

Any chance you could have a look at fixing BIS flow sends for products that are in DRAFT in Shopify please?

We’ve just sent thousands of emails to customers that now get a link to a page that doesn’t exist as the product is in draft!

Thanks

Barry

icon

Best answer by Matt.Logan 22 February 2021, 21:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @BarryK,

Thanks for your post! Since your request will likely involve troubleshooting your account specifically, a ticket will be opened and our Support team will be reaching out to you directly via the email associated with your Community account.

Cheers,

Alison

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hey @BarryK,

My name is Logan with Klaviyo's support team and I am happy to help out :) Our back-in-stock feature is currently triggered by the inventory level of your products across all inventory locations. Therefore, an item being in draft will not have an impact on flow triggering. I will let our product development team know that you would like this ability. Hopefully we can offer this through a future update.

If you want to ensure messages are not sent you can create a trigger split after the delay block in your flow. You can then have that split look for the product in question and have them queue up in a manual version of your message. Once you are ready to send those messages you can go into the flow and manually send them:
https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002779331-Manual-Sending-and-Sending-to-Needs-Review-Recipients

Overall, we recommend not adding inventory to a product unless you want your flow to send messages. Thanks for your patience on this request.

~Logan