Solved

Back In Stock Flow not working

• 27 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

I am setting up the Back in stock flow, I added the snippet to the theme code and the button is working on the site. I tested it out and it’s collecting the emails, however when I go into the email itself it says it’s unable to find the code. How can I resolve this?

icon

Best answer by Dov 28 September 2021, 16:22

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @sarahjeeves,

Thank you for sharing this question with the Klaviyo community.

Based on your screenshot, it looks like you may be viewing outside of the actual template editor. If that’s the case, can you click “Edit Content” and try previewing in the actual email? This should work for you. Additionally, you would have to have an actual “Subscribed to Back in Stock” event recorded in your Klaviyo account in order to see the item in the email. This should have been achieved when you tested by inputting your email address.

Second, if you’re still having an issue once the above is confirmed, check your Shopify catalog to be sure that you have the products in stock and that the product code being used matches what you see in Klaviyo. If the item was deleted from your Shopify catalog or the item id was changed, it would cause an issue because the syntax is referencing something that no longer exists.