Solved

Birthday Flow - "Birthday" not coming up as trigger

• 28 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello! I feel like people have asked this, but I still cant seem to fix my problem. So I am trying to set up birthday flow, but under the trigger dropdown, I couldn’t find “Birthday”. The only things that pop are these. (continue below...)

The thing is I’ve already set up signup forms with birthday on it (DD/MM/YYY). And in some of my customers’ profiles, they DO have “Birthday” under custom properties:

So idk why I cant access the “Birthday” trigger flow. Can someone help?

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 28 July 2022, 06:17

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@shaz26 

This is probably because the first time Birthday property was added to a profile on your account it was not added as Date property so now it probably isn’t a date property and that is why it is not showing in the Date trigger setup.

I would suggest downloading data for your customers and reuploading it and the Birthday property you change to some other name (like New Birthday or something) just to be different with the previous one and make sure now you upload this set as Date property on the side where you need to choose how to upload the data for it..

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @shaz26,

Thanks for your question and thank you @Bobi N..

Bobi’s solution is great. There is another way to resolve this for the birthday property, you can find the steps to resolving that in my reply in the thread below:

I hope that’s helpful and thanks for being a community member.