Solved

Can I Consolidate multiple signup forms into one flow?

• 16 April 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Is there a way to consolidate 4 signup forms (each with a different offer) and 4 giveaways lead gens (ads linked to embedded quiz linked to klaviyo) into ONE FLOW? Or do I have to have separate Flows and Lists? The purpose is to build our list.  Thanks! Todd

icon

Best answer by tracingrobots 21 April 2022, 03:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @tracingrobots

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Happy to help! 

Yes, you can definitely consolidate all your 4 signup forms into one list-triggered flow. For instance, if your different signup forms are connected to the same list, you can separate your messages specific to the different offers your forms offer by using  conditional splits and separated them from their $source property which will tell which signup form a subscriber submitted to be added to the List. 

However, you’ll probably need to create an additional flow with the trigger ‘Filled out Lead Form’ metric  for your 4 other lead gens. 

Finally, I’d recommend checking out our Klaviyo Academy courses to build on your Klaviyo knowledge if you haven’t already:

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@Taylor Tarpley thanks!  How about if we have 4 signup promotions, two quizzes and two giveaways, running simultaneously with all emails and phone numbers going to one list.

I tried to combine them using source value but the quizzes come in as $source = API, so can’t differentiate them. would be great to make a quiz phone and email field source = any characters, but we can’t seem to do this.

Any suggestions on this, or do we have to create different flows, signups, quiz 1, quiz 2?

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

found a solution. thanks!!

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

@Taylor Tarpley i used source value (thanks for suggested this!) for Klaviyo signup forms and used properties about someone>name of third party quiz = name of quiz.

This seems to cover them into one flow.

Thank you!!!

Badge

I’m trying to figure this our, but it won’t work. 

I try to set the “Profile property” as source as shown below. 

But for some reason, it wont appear in the conditional split. What am I doing wrong?