Solved

can I post a link to get more SMS signups

• 13 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi- another store posted a link on their instagram feed for customers to click on link to sign up for SMS alerts.  Right now i don’t know of any way other than my newsletter signup on our website for people to add their info.  We have thousands of instagram followers so i was hoping to easily get more SMS subscribers by posting a link so they can directly sign up that way instead of having to log into our website and going through the motions of the newletter signup. TIA

icon

Best answer by Akers Digital 14 April 2022, 05:37

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

One options would be to make a page on your website and embed a Klaviyo signup form in it. The form could have both email and SMS opt-ins and your instagram links would simply direct people to this page. I’m always a fan of driving traffic to the site anyways, so this accomplishes that goal as well!

Here is a Klaviyo article on the topic —> https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360059544911

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Spaulding220 

Thank you for coming to the Klaviyo Community to get more information!

@Akers Digital is 100% right! Thank you for jumping in to help so quickly. It’s always great to see our Klaviyo Partners collaborating with other members, It’s what makes the community so great. The article that was referenced before was exactly what I thought of when i first read this post. Thank you so much for sharing it with Spaulding!