Solved

Can't create a new campaign or see previews.

• 18 May 2021
  • 7 replies

Badge +2

I’ve been trying to send a campaign but when I click “Create Campaign” or “Preview” within my email template nothing happens. I’ve tried multiple browsers and restarted my computer. It was working earlier and now it’s not working.

Is there currently an outage that could be causing this?

icon

Best answer by David To 18 May 2021, 20:35

View original

7 replies

Badge +3

I’m having the same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @naterino and @Anissa,

Thank you for bringing this behavior to our attention! 

This unexpected behavior appears to have been caused by a minor bug temporarily causing the creation and cloning of campaigns unavailable. This temporary bug has been resolved.

I was also able to confirm that this incident was temporary and has since been resolved through successfully creating a campaign, sending myself a preview, and sending myself a live campaign send.

If you were still experiencing any disruption in creating a campaign, I would recommend fully clearing the cache on your browser, fully closing out of your browser, and signing back into Klaviyo.

Apologies for any inconvenience that this incident may have caused you. Thanks for being members of our Klaviyo Community!

-David

Badge

Im having the exact same issue right now. Cant create a campaign and every-time i click create campaign nothing happens, have emailed support for a week straight with 0 help. Im glad that i pay $400 a month to use this service and cant even send out email for a week already into my cycle. Please help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hey there @MedKit,

I went to check with our Support team regarding your missing emails and found that they did indeed try to contact you. But instead, I also see that you opened up two more tickets instead of replying to their prior question. I would advise first to check your spam filters / junk inbox to make sure you aren’t missing out on messages from support.

Second, I was able to have someone look into your account and I saw that campaigns were created and there were no issues. So if you are seeing an error on your end, I would recommend completely logging out of Klaviyo, and clear your browser's cache, then log back in and attempt to create a campaign again? Let me know if you are still unable to do so.

Best,

Alex

Badge

I am having the same problem, what is the resolution? Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hello @kaylaW,

First, ensure your computer and your browser are updated to the latest software versions. Next, can you clear the cache on your existing browser and then close out of the browser completely? From there, restart your computer and launch and navigate into an Incognito or Private browser and see if you are seeing a similar issue upon logging back into Klaviyo. If after completing the initial troubleshooting step, please reply and let us know with screenshots if possible of the errors.

Thank you.

Alex

Badge +1

If you were still experiencing any disruption in creating a campaign, I would recommend fully clearing the cache on your browser, fully closing out of your browser, and signing back into Klaviyo.

Getting Started with Klaviyo
Connect Your Ecommerce Store.
Invite Your Team.
Transfer Your Data and Assets from Your Former Email Service Provider.
Create Your Email Lists.
Design Forms to Collect Subscribers.
Set Up Your Account to Ensure You're a Reputable Sender.
Design Your Email Campaign.
Send Your Campaign.

Hope this helps