Solved

Can you analyze a Flow's Performance by certain parts of the flow's recipients?

• 11 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I want to analyze the performance for my flows for each country. Is there a way to analyze each flow by total recipients in different countries vs total recipients? 

I have not segmented by population by location yet, if I would like to begin these reports going forward, what would be the best practice?

For example, 

I would like to see how my abandoned cart flow is performing in the UK vs the US.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 12 May 2022, 21:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Jose Marte

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

I can definitely understand why you would want to analyze how different audiences are performing in your flows. Unfortunately, there’s no way to dissect recipients in flows to analyze in the way you want. There are two potential workarounds that can help you to better analyze your different audiences would be to either create different flows for each country or create conditional splits in your flow  for where your subscribers are located. 

If you create individual flows you can create flow reports to allow you to deep dive into flow-specific engagement and conversion information. However if you take the route of conditional splits, you can analyze each flow path's analytics to give you the appropriate data.

Finally, I can also create different segments based on country and run an engagement report  on each to understand the engagement level of your groupings.

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor