Solved

Can you create a trigger flow for multiple purchase at a POS location?

• 11 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

In order to create a specific flows for each POS location (using Shopify POS), the way I do it now is to tag each customer when he buys in a certain location and each location has a segment that way. So once the customer joins the segment, he enters a flow. 

so this way works only for the first purchase in a specific POS location.

Any thoughts about how to trigger flows according to second or third purchase at a POS location? 

Or how to create a segment for preferred POS location, and not by asking the customer for profile preference. (for example, the store where she bought the most, or spent the most) 

thanks! 

icon

Best answer by marissanunez 11 April 2021, 23:17

Hi @orilehavi 

Thanks for sharing your question with the community!

Are you aware if you are sending different source names for each store? this help doc outlines how to segment by source. I would suggest ensuring you can see sources when following these instructions. If you are not seeing the sources you expect to, I would definitely reach out to Shopify to see if you can send a “source_name” that is individual to each store.

I hope this helps!

Marissa

View original

2 replies

Badge

thanks Marissa. I have checked with Shopify, source name will only pull out POS but not the POS location, and I have 10 locations. It will however pull it out under the ‘location’ field, any chance Klaviyo can pull that field for an order created in Shopify?

Thank you 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @orilehavi 

Thanks for sharing your question with the community!

Are you aware if you are sending different source names for each store? this help doc outlines how to segment by source. I would suggest ensuring you can see sources when following these instructions. If you are not seeing the sources you expect to, I would definitely reach out to Shopify to see if you can send a “source_name” that is individual to each store.

I hope this helps!

Marissa