Solved

Chat support is no longer available?

• 11 October 2021
  • 8 replies

Badge +4

The chat support is not available for me since last Friday, 8th of October. I see the button, but nothing happen if i click on it. So i submitted a ticket on Friday morning, but i also didn’t receive a reply on that. Anyone knows how to get in touch with support regarding a flow that’s not being triggered as expected? 

Is there some kind of customer support outage or is it just me? 
I’m on Chrome but also tested on Safari ( Mac).

Thanks

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 12 October 2021, 18:07

View original

8 replies

Badge +2

It’s happening to me too… really need to talk to support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @botanopia and @Nicklin,

Thanks for posting to the Community! I’d be happy to explain what is going on.

Klaviyo's Live Chat feature was closed on Friday, October 8th for maintenance, and it was also closed on Monday, October 11th in observance of Indigenous People’s Day. We resumed regular operating hours on Tuesday, October 12th (9am – 5pm ET).

We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. For future outages, we encourage you to take advantage of our Help Center and Community Forum

Thank you for your cooperation!

Alex

Badge +4

Hi Alex, 

Thanks for the reply. In the future it would be helpful to simply publish that and inform your customers in advance… would have saved me a lot of waiting around and trying all different browsers thinking the problem was on my side. If Klaviyo customers can send great newsletters to their audience to keep them in the loop, surely Klaviyo itself can do the same.
Is there a published calendar of future planned support outages and holidays somewhere?

Lise

Badge +2

I agree with this 100%. I wasted a lot of time thinking it was my computer and tried to ask other Klaviyo users to see if they were experiencing this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @botanopia,

No problem! This info was also posted when users went to our support panel. We had a pop-up appear on the site a few days prior to the expected outages.

Although we do not have an extended calendar for all outages (as some are unexpected), we do our best to help customers that do their due diligence and post updates like the one in the screenshot on the support page. Additionally, we can definitely put it into our consideration to have some updated post on the Community when issues like this arise.

Have a good day,

Alex

Badge +1

The chat support is not available for me since last Friday, 8th of October. I see the button, but nothing happen if i click on it. So i submitted a ticket on Friday morning, but i also didn’t receive a reply on that. Anyone knows how to get in touch with support regarding a flow that’s not being triggered as expected? 

Is there some kind of customer support outage or is it just me? 
I’m on Chrome but also tested on Safari ( Mac).

Thanks

For a service that requires customer support, Klaviyo sure takes a lot of vacations.

Badge +1

Today, I’m actually seeing that it says Support will be available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. I’ve tried multiple times today throughout the Monday...and it just says “not available”. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hey there @CONSORTIUM,

For a service that requires customer support, Klaviyo sure takes a lot of vacations.

As noted in the first response, the October 8th downtime was for maintenance and a notice was put out a few days prior to let all our users know ahead of time.

Today, I’m actually seeing that it says Support will be available Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. I’ve tried multiple times today throughout the Monday...and it just says “not available”. 

You’re correct on this and apologies if that led to any difficulties. Klaviyo’s Chat support was unavailable on Monday due to having a mental health day. But that email support was still available for assistance.

Thanks,

Alex