Solved

click rate and open rate

• 15 August 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

what is difference between click rate and open rate in AB testing during campaign

icon

Best answer by Bobi N. 16 August 2021, 09:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Thanks I understood

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @sachin16,

In addition to the great points @Bobi N. has made, I’ve also provided some further Help Center articles that explain the different between Click and Open rates as well as understanding how A/B testing works in Klaviyo below:

I would also suggest taking a look at the following articles that may better help you understand increasing your open and clicks rates and deliverability best practices:

Have a great day!

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@sachin16 

Well I think they are pretty much self explanatory.. Open rate is how much your emails were opened by people you send emails to, and click rate is how many of your subscribers clicked on any link in the emails you send to them after opening.. 

Open rate always has bigger % because to click an email you must first open it and not everyone who opens an email clicks any link in it.

So if you make split test depending on open rate klaviyo will take in consideration the open rate of the A/B tests and winner will be the one with higher open rate %.

Same goes for click rate, if you pick this one than the winner of the A/B test will be the one version that has higher click rate %.