Solved

Conditional split for students flow not working

• 29 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi there, 

I’ve set up a flow for a discount scheme we have, it looks to be working up until a conditional split which splits customers who have used a code sent to them earlier and those who haven’t. The split is not working. We know lots of customers have used the code and should be going into the Yes branch of the split but only one customer has gone through. I updated it twice today with different conditions to see if that would help: I tried conditional split if the customer fulfilled an order, then one with placed an order and finally this one with if they placed an order using the code.

It currently still shows only one person has purchased with the code, however we’ve checked and lots of other customers within the flow have purchased and yet have not passed through to receive the next email. 

Could you help with this please? 

Thank you! 

Amma 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 30 November 2021, 02:28

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @AmmaO 

Thank you so much for reaching out for help with your flow. Happy to help!

I have a few questions to ask before I can fully answer the challenge you are facing. What integration are you using? What kind of flow is this, did you set it up from scratch or are you using a pre-built flow? Can you please share a screenshot of the Flow trigger you are using to start the flow and a screenshot of the conditional split filters. Usually  it is either the event properties themselves or the filters conflicting with one another that may stop the flow from working as you expected it would. Please let me know and I will follow up with the appropriate support! Thank you so much!