Solved

Conditional split issue on flows

• 30 June 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge +4

So we got 1 flow set up for customers who placed an order but needs to fill up a form to confirm the bookings. 

We found some issues:

1. Conditional slipt for subscribed list - they have subscribed but on the flow it stated as No, so they cannot be forward and received the next email for confirming their booking and so on.

1. With the same setup but different collection flow condition. They have subscribed to a list and klaviyo flow did able to fetch the 2 yes and 2 no. So supposedly they will receive the next conditional split we set for “booking date” in the last 4 days but they haven’t.

Is there something we need to change on the current setup? We are using klaviyo form for the complete your booking that customer needs to fill and have setup list per collections. 

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 1 July 2022, 21:57

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @JessaN,

Thanks for sharing with the Community in detail.

If you are looking for a Flow that begins when someone subscribes to a list, would something like a Welcome Series Flow not be optimal?

Once a user submits a form, can you automatically send an email afterwards instead of using conditionals?

Looking forward to hearing back,

Alex

Badge +4

Hi Alex,

We can actually but for those who did not subscribe to a list - what should we do? As we still want them to receive a follow up to subscribe to that list.

Badge +4

@alex - if you see on the screenshot - once they subscribe to the list - they will be receiving an email. 

Do you mean - instead of having it as conditional split - you want it to be via email for those who subscribe? Did I understand you correctly?

Hi @JessaN,

Thanks for sharing with the Community in detail.

If you are looking for a Flow that begins when someone subscribes to a list, would something like a Welcome Series Flow not be optimal?

Once a user submits a form, can you automatically send an email afterwards instead of using conditionals?

Looking forward to hearing back,

Alex

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @JessaN,

Without seeing the entire flow or the setup, here is some guidance I can offer.

The first issue could be that the subscribed to list metric is off due to timing of people actually joining the list (10min). The time restriction could be preventing people from qualifying in the YES path of the flow. Another thing to note of that filter is that repeat subscribers won’t enter your flow because of the conditional statement setup.

I would recommend trying a metric triggered flow off the initial signup of your service or triggered off a placed order for booking.

You could also look into integrating with eventbrite since I assume this is some sort of booking service you are providing. 

Badge +4

@alex.hong