Solved

Conditional split: shipping rate 0 or more (Woocommerce integration)

• 16 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi!

I’d like to create a conditional split where I evaluate whether the shipping rate was 0 or more. Have I understood correctly that by default woocommerce doesn’t send the shipping price to Klaviyo? If yes, then has anybody been able to send that data to Klaviyo successfully?

Thanks!
Tom

icon

Best answer by Dov 16 July 2021, 19:08

View original

2 replies

Badge +2

Hi dov.derin!

Thanks for your replay. Unfortunately yes, the event data doesn’t contain the shipping rate so I guess I’ll have to look in to the API solution.

Thanks anyway and if someone has made a similar system with API then please let me know, would be much appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @TomT,

Thanks for sharing this information with the Klaviyo Community.

Your best bet is to preview the event variables for the WooCommerce event in question to see if the event data contains the shipping price. If not, I’m afraid we cannot modify the event data contained in that event to include the shipping rate. 

As an alternative solution, you can send us a custom event using the Track API including the shipping rate amount in the event data. If you decide to pursue this solution, I recommend using our API reference guide for assistance. If you’d like further assistance with this solution beyond the documentation, I recommend looking into finding a Klaviyo partner, you can find more details on this process and the benefits of pursuing a Klaviyo partner in the post below:

Thanks and have a great rest of your day!