Solved

Consent is not showing to flow filters

• 4 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hey Guys,

It’s my first time to post question here. So I’m about to add CONSENT flow filter for my Browse Abandonment and Cart Abandonment to make it GDPR compliant however CONSENT is not showing up. By the way my Klaviyo is integrated with Woocommerce. Looking forward to get some answers here. Thank you.

icon

Best answer by Dov 5 April 2021, 22:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @juliusacang 

Are you collecting GDPR consent on your sign up forms? This article is really helpful for designing your forms to collect consent correctly in Klaviyo. If this is for historical data you already have, you may need to import a file containing consent. From here once you have the file imported and your sign up form formattedyou can add a filter to your flows based on properties about someone

I hope this helps!

Marissa

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @juliusacang,

Thank you for sharing your question with our Klaviyo Community.

The property you are looking for is $consent and can be found using the “properties about someone” condition from the dropdown menu in a flow filter.

Keep in mind, a user will have to fill out the form before you see any values (i.e. email) next to “contains” Currently, a user will only log this $consent property with value ‘email’ when they fill a Klaviyo sign-up form collecting GDPR consent.

Thanks, and have a great day.