I’m in the process of coding a post-purchase series based on a flow. I’m editing in HTML view, and not using the drag-and-drop editor; this is a Shopify-powered store.
We’d like to cross-sell other products. In total, there are three products, and those products are offered in a variety of sizes. I’d like to show or hide images based on whether the customer ordered an additional product.
- Product A = the purchased product (static)
- If the additional product purchased is Product B, show image featuring Product C
- If the additional product purchased is Product C, show image featuring Product B
- If they purchase neither Product B nor Product C, they receive both images
- If they purchased both Product B and Product C, no image appears
The images that are being displayed aren’t from the Shopify image catalog; they’re entirely different. Since the products are available in different sizes, I’d like to use a standard if/else statement using some kind of lookup function that basically says, “If additional product purchased is LIKE Product B, show image featuring Product C”.
Does such a thing exist? If anyone reading this requires any additional information, please respond and I’ll do my best.
Thanks in advance!
Best answer by carolineView original