Solved

Dynamic product repurchase

• 24 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi community, 

I want to create a flow that will dinamically invite customers to buy again a product they had previously bought after certain time delay. 

Giving you context, in my portfolio I have products that consumers should use regularly monthly , it’s a lot of SKUs. 

Example: 

Consumers bought product A123 after 30 days send them an email saying “Hey you must be running out of your products don’t be without it”.

I understand how to create for one, two or even a category. But I have several products and I want to present in the content exactly the last product they bought.

Check the attached image, where I have the product I want to be dinamic following consumer’s last order. 

Is that possible? 

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 24 March 2022, 23:31

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @MatheusRuiz,

Welcome to the Community.

If you are looking for a replenishment flow that targets off a customer’s last purchase, you would need to have the flow trigger based on the "Placed Order" event.  I'd recommend taking a look at our "Personalize Flow Emails with Dynamic Event Data: How to use Event Variables" help center article to see a little more about how to do that.

For additional information, check out this resource: Creating a Replenishment Flow.

Hope that helped get you started,

Alex