Solved

Emails Going to Spam - Solutions?

• 26 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I am working on two accounts and both have a high rate of emails going to spam. I have tried all the best practices and was wondering if anyone else has some insight or something I could try? Welcome emails will go straight to spam right after someone opted-in and I even receive the emails to my spam and have to mark them as not spam to arrive in my inbox. 

Thank you! 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 27 September 2022, 16:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @Mckenzie.Rapp

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

If most of your emails are automatically going to spam, then it seems like some domain repairing is what you need to focus on right now. It will not be an overnight fix, but something that will take time and be a process, but you can get out of the spam folder if you execute the right strategy! Essentially, the ISPs (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.) must have noted, based on your subscribers’ behavior, that users don’t want your messages. If you haven’t already, I’d additionally check out our documentation on creating engaging content while also executing deliverability best practices.

Not only would I focus on clear CTAs in your messaging, to increase open and click rate , which measures user engagement, in your marketing, but also focus on who you are sending your content to. You’ll want to segment your regular messaging to your most engaged contacts - people who are most likely to open and most likely to click. It will be a process, but don’t give up!

Finally, I’d investigate these really helpful threads on the topic so you can start to reach the inbox folder vs spam! One of our champions, @Spark Bridge Digital LLC, wrote a whole article on this!

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Thank you, I will take a look at everything! 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello @Mckenzie.Rapp 

I have created a nifty tool to do automated list cleaning, email validation & inbox testing for klaviyo (kleanify.co). Please let me if you would like to try it out. It can help you with improving the deliverability of your campaigns.