Solved

Estimated Delivery Date

• 14 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

How could we insert the live estimated delivery date on Klaviyo from USPS or whichever logistic company? Is that even possible? Or is my last option is to give a general estimated delivery timeframe?

icon

Best answer by Dragos 20 May 2022, 10:58

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi there,

You would need a way to get this information from USPS to Klaviyo. If USPS provides this information to you, you could send an API call to Klaviyo to create a custom event such as “Delivery Estimate Available” and you could set up a flow triggered by that event.

Others might be able to make recommendations on prebuilt solutions for this. I believe ShipStation would be one example.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Caroline

Userlevel 7
Badge +41

@BalandiTeam 

For this we usually use Aftership Integration but for this option to be available to be added in emails you will have to use one of their metrics to start the flow. 

In this case I would use In Transit (aftership) metric and than you can use this code to automatically populate the expected delivery time for each customer {{ event.extra.ExpectedDelivery }}

Userlevel 1
Badge

The best way is to get the Estimated Delivery Date (EDD) from couriers and pass it to Klaviyo via API.

If you want to do this easily, you can use a service like WeSupply Estimated Delivery Date that already integrates with most of the couriers and has a direct integration with Klaviyo, so no need for development.