Solved

Excluding customers from flows if they are already in another flow

• 15 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hello, 

I’m currently in the process of setting up a replenishment program for a number of different products. We want these emails to be personalised based on the different products replenishment times and therefore have decided not to take the dynamic approach. 

This being so, I wonder is there is a filter to add into the flow where it excludes the customer if they are already in another flow so that they don’t receive multiple flow emails in one day but still receive any campaigns sent out on that day?   

Thanks, 

Laura

icon

Best answer by David To 15 February 2022, 22:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @l.hardman,

Great question! 

This would be a great use case for the Smart Sending feature. Keep in mind though, that this feature would not distinguish between campaign emails or flow emails. To exclude your customers from your flow if they are already going through another flow, I may suggest using flow filters such as “What someone has done, received email at least once in the X timeframe where flow equals A OR What someone has done, received email at least once in the X timeframe where flow equals B...” while incorporating all flows you wish to exclude. 

I hope this helps!

David