Feature Request: More Campaign Sorting Options

• 16 February 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

When looking at a  chosen range of recent campaigns, it would we invaluable with the option to sort by the different chosen values. I’m talking about the classic little arrow (used in most applications),  next to one of these (under Campaigns):

To be able to look at the best performing emails within any given range and see what they have in common, there is a lot to learn.

I know there are other reporting options, but just sorting this list by whatever you want, makes it instantly available as you work with your recent campaigns.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @Benjamin Andersen,

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help with your question here regarding campaigns.

So you are correct that currently, on the Dashboard > Analytics page, filter by Email Overview and create a card for Open Rate and Click Rate. You'll want to group them by campaign name. Then you can see best performing campaigns as open/click rate usually go hand-in-hand when determining what is “best performing”.
Email Overview:

Card example:

But if you were looking for other functions, then I would love to hear more details in a response so I can submit a detailed feature request for our team!

Thanks,

Alex

Badge +2

Thank you for the reply.  It’s not exactly what I’m talking about. I will try to be more specific.

I’m under ‘Campaigns’ in the main menu. I’m looking at my campaigns that are beautifully listed under this header:

I have already selected that I want to see open rate, click rate, and ordered products on page (via Shopify).

I just wish there was a little arrow next to the “Open Rate” “Click Rate” that would sort the list by these values (as is very common in many applications, so I’m sure you see what I mean.)

Here’s a scenario:

I’m, in my list, looking over the last 30 days of campaigns, and I want to analyze what worked — then it’s really helpful to just sort by which email sold most products, and look closer at the top 10 or something.

I am aware there might be other ways of doing it, but this would integrate it into my workflow without having to set up any analytics cards or go to another page while working with campaigns.

This, for now, is the only feature I’ve been actively missing. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Benjamin Andersen,

Thanks for your clarification.

I just wish there was a little arrow next to the “Open Rate” “Click Rate” 

This part helped clarify a good amount of what feature you were looking for.

Thank you for presenting your detailed info for a request and I hope we can find something in the future for this.

I have forwarded your feedback to our product team!
Alex