Feature Requests: Calendar View

• 11 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

What would it take to get a calendar view? The idea to be able to see all the campaigns laid out on a calendar would help so freaking much! Creating the content calendar there, and then building the emails from there would be a HUGE life savor. And then after that, to link it to the google calendar. DREAM! 

Also to be able to color tags and/or create a creation process… 

Idea/Editing/Needs Approval/Final/Scheduled… 

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hello @NStrand711,

Thanks for sharing your comment with the Community.

A content calendar is a great suggestion. I agree having a visual overview would be especially helpful. I have submitted it as a proposal to the product team to consider for future implementation. In the meantime, you may be interested to explore adding a calendar event to a button, link or image to engage your customers.

Thanks and have a wonderful rest of your day.

I second this!  Coming from the social media marketing world, I organize all content this way.  It would be extremely helpful to do the same with my email campaigns.

Agree! This would be so helpful. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi everyone! Although we are still working on this, I am glad to see the amount of interest in this as a feature and hope to report back here soon with bigger updates.

Until then, feel free to review our Academy course on “Developing a Content Calendar”!