Solved

Flow customer feedback (survey tool - individual coupon)

• 19 August 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +3
  • Contributor II
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

We set up a flow where we ask our customers how they like the clothes they bought. Unfortunately, we are not satisfied with the response rate, so we want to issue a voucher for a response. I am looking for a survey tool where a custom coupon code is automatically sent at the end (custom so the code can't be abused). So far we have used google forms, but here I have not found a way that submitting the answer leads to an automated sending of the coupon. Manually sending each customer the coupon is not an option.
Or do you have any other ideas on how I can create the survey and send the people who answer the survey their voucher?

I am looking forward to your ideas.
Thanks in advance

Erik

icon

Best answer by David To 20 August 2021, 18:06

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Erik,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community!

In order for Klaviyo to provide a unique coupon code to customers who have submitted a review automatically, you’ll first need to provide this information to Klaviyo in order to track who has submitted a review. Natively, Klaviyo is unable to do so. However, there are a number of third-party review apps that have developed their own connection with Klaviyo to provide it with this sort of information. Some more notable ones for example are: as Stamped.ioYotpoLoyalty Lion, or ReferralCandy.

These third-party apps would typically inform Klaviyo of a recent review submission by triggering an event/metric to be synced. This in turn would allow you to create a metric triggered flow off of this event to provide your customers with an email which houses a unique coupon code to incentivize the review. In addition to the Guide to Using Coupon Codes in Klaviyo Help Center article, I would suggest taking a look at the following Community post which relates to the same subject of setting up a review flow and incentivizing your customers:

I hope this helps!

David