Solved

Flow put into "draft" mode stops attributing revenue

• 14 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Folks, 

I created an abandon cart/checkout flow for bigcommerce a few days ago. I found out about the “empty cart” experience for anyone opening the email on a new device, which I think is terrible, so I installed the arctic leaf cart reminder app and their pre-built flow. Since turning that flow live, I turned the old abandoned cart flow to draft, and it stopped showing the associated revenue for it in the dashboard.

Is this intended behaviour? it seems strange to stop attributing to revenue this way, but would be very happy for an explanation. 

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Dov 14 July 2021, 20:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @wernstrom,

Thank you for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community.

Yes, that is the intended behavior at this time (you can find the call out for this behavior in our documentation here for reference). This is because often Klaviyo customers will create several flows that they later turn to draft mode. Including all of these flows in draft mode in the dashboard could cause it to become quite cluttered and not always particularly useful for people who just want to see revenue from their current active flows.

With that said, it may be a helpful feature request to include flow revenue in the dashboard overview if there is  legacy revenue associated with the flow, regardless of the flow email status. I am happy to pass that along to the product team as well for potential future implementation.

I hope that helps!

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @dov.derin , yes please pass that along. I think a few more options about what is or isn’t visible would be useful. Thanks for clarifying.