Solved

How can I automatically removing the inactives at the end of the welcome flow?

• 6 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi there,

How can I do this? Can anyone please help me?

Thank you so much.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 19 November 2021, 19:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @forman

Thanks for asking your question in the Community! 

Do you mind clarifying what you mean by “remove” someone who is inactive at the end of a flow? You can create conditional splits in your Flows evaluating who has opened your emails and then create corresponding pathways in light of who has or hasn’t taken the action to spit them out of the flow faster. 

Or are you intending to suppress those who were inactive, meaning did not respond to your messages, at the end of the Welcome Flow? 

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Yeah I'm intending to suppress those who were inactive, meaning did not respond to your messages, at the end of the Welcome Flow? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @forman

Thanks for the additional information! 

I would strongly advise you to wait before so quickly suppressing profiles.  Once a profile is suppressed, Klaviyo will automatically exclude all suppressed profiles from email sends. This means that, even if you try to send an email to suppressed profiles, Klaviyo will automatically ensure that these intended recipients are skipped.

Additionally, suppressing these profiles because they might not have interacted with your welcome flow could be too soon of a judgement to pass on whether or not they will remain ‘inactive’ or never interact with your branding from here on out. 

I would encourage you to check out how to set up a Sunset Flow, as it is a way to get a more accurate read on a customer’s lack of interest in your brand by being dynamically pulled into an inactive segment and going through ‘one last flow’ to see if they would like to re-enegage with your brand. If they are still inactive, they would be tagged with an ‘inactive’ profile property which you could then segment off of and suppress. 

Thanks for sharing your question with us! 

-Taylor