Solved

How can I create a campaign or mass email list to customers who placed an order?

• 20 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Is it possible to import emails and maybe create a campaign or mass email list? I want to make all customers who have placed an order aware that there’s a delay in shipping time. I currently am not sure how to go about doing this effacingly and effectively. I don’t want to have to copy and paste the same email template a 100+ times.

icon

Best answer by caroline 21 February 2021, 15:38

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @islandslangz ,

Please check out the following Help Center articles, which will offer some helpful tips on how to add contacts to both a new and existing list: 

How to Create and Add Contacts to a New List

How to Add Subscribers to an Existing List

If you are looking to create a list of just people who have recently placed an order, I would recommend creating a segment.

Best,

Caroline

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@islandslangz - agree with @caroline’s suggestion here. It’s likely best to go the route of creating a segment so that you can send an email to all customers that placed an order during a specific time. You can set those with filters. Specifically, you can filter a segment condition, like the example below. The link that Caroline shares has great information on how you can achieve this! 

Thanks, 
-Cass.