Solved

How can I create a Re-Engagement campaign with CTA to unsubscribe or manage preferences?

• 29 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I’m wanting to create a re-engagement campaign for my business. I’ve been doing some research on templates and a lot of brands show subscribers YES or NO CTAs. If someone clicks NO I think they should be taken to a page that is confirming they no longer want to receive emails or are opting out. Unfortunately my business is not technically capable of that.

Are there any alternate landing pages people have used or is a there a option available in Klaviyo for this? Thanks all.

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 1 August 2022, 20:23

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @vylla001

Great question!

We have a great help center article on creating a re-engagement campaign. . Do you mind explaining what you mean by your business isn’t capable of taking users to another page to confirm whether or not they want to receive marketing emails from you? Klaviyo can offer can offer an unsubscribe link if they wish to unsubscribe or manage preference link if they want to stay on, yet manage the way they hear from you. If you want to custom code an unsubscribe or manage preference page through our hosted pages if that interested you but as this requires custom coding neither the Support or Community team can help build or troubleshooting this for you. 

This other members have asked similar a similar question, I’d recommend checking them out to gain further insight! 

Hope this helps!

-Taylor