Solved

How Can I create Email Receipts in a Klaviyo Flow?

• 31 March 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3

Hello all,

Is there a way that I can automate (using a flow) the creation of a till receipt?

Also, to have an ‘opt out’ option available in the email.

Thanks

Marc

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 1 April 2022, 15:50

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @marctyson70

Are you looking to send out full recipients of a customer’s order via a flow? I looked at another post you created about sending transactional flows via Klaviyo, and you can definitely send this out via Klaviyo flows. However, it should be noted that these Klaviyo emails are sent out after customer actions take place, such as placed order, via your online store, not a brick-and-mortar store. 

I would follow the step in our Help Center Documentation on how to set up a transactional flow. At the end of your flow configuration you will need to  contact our Customer Support team in order to get approval for your transactional email in your Shipping/Order confirmation flow.  Transactional email requests are manually reviewed and monitored closely to ensure that no marketing content is sent out.

Additionally, here is a tutorial on how to add an opt-out or ‘unsubscribe’ link to your emails.  If Klaviyo doesn't detect an unsubscribe tag in one of your emails, it will automatically add an unsubscribe link at the bottom of your email that includes a basic unsubscribe tag.

Thanks for participating in our Community! 

-Taylor