Solved

How can I display sale price in dynamic table block if available?

• 18 May 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +4

Hi Klaviyo Community,

Is there a way I can show the sale price of an item in a dynamic product block? Our POS is Magento 2, and we’d like to be able to show the original price and sale price. What would be data to include in the handlebars for sale price?  We want to help encourage customers to purchase if/when there is a sale price on the item they’ve abandoned.

Browse Abandonment dynamic Event Name and Price

In the custom catalog, the sale price field is a numeric field named “sale_price”. I tried adding it as {{ event.sale_price }} but it is pulling nothing in. Is there another step I need to do to make this possible?

Thanks,
A

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 19 May 2022, 23:59

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @acluke

Thanks or sharing your question with us! 

There is definitely a way to show the original price and sale price in your dynamic table block if it’s that information is available somewhere in the data sent to Klaviyo from your website.

For instance, you can use our if else tag to dynamically pull and show the discounted price in the in the block if you set the conditions to pull in this data from your event data found in you preview. However, if the data you want to show, like your sale_price data is rather found in your custom catalog, rather than your event data, I would use a catalog tag to pull in the sales price of the item if present. However, if you don’t feel comfortable with custom coding, I’d recommend reaching out to your developer or a Klaviyo partner

However, I’d also suggest investing a Price Drop Flow if you’re looking to incentivize customers who have left products behind that have dropped in price and don’t require custom coding! 

Thanks for participating in our Community!

-Taylor