Solved

How do I add HTML codes to my Embedded Forms on Shopify?

• 21 November 2020
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Hi Everyone,

Just trying to figure out where the add section area on shopify is to add the embedded form. I’ve created a page. 

and I’d like to embed a form that I’ve created in the page. However I dont see any area to add a section on the page to embed the form in as per directions from klaviyo. has anyone got a workaround for this?

Thanks

Taeya

icon

Best answer by Omar 22 November 2020, 01:56

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +43

Not sure what you're trying to do exactly but you should add HTML code or open up the html editor and paste the embedded form code there.

Badge +2

yes Thats what I did, unfortunately its still not showing up on the page.

See screenshot

Badge +2

Not sure what you're trying to do exactly but you should add HTML code or open up the html editor and paste the embedded form code there.

Sorry if Im not being clear. Im trying to create a mailing list page on my website specifically for my christmas flavours which will be launched on the 7th of December. 

via Klaviyo help  I understood that I should put paste it into a section via the customise but there is not section I can add via the page. only on the homepage and that is not where I want it. So I tried to put it directly into the page as you suggested but its not showing up

Badge +2

Do you know what lol! I just realised that after taking the code and pasting it. I hadnt pressed publish. My bad! it seems to be up and running now!

Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

@NoGuiltBakes glad to hear that you were able to get this mystery solved, and that things are up and running now! Hope you have a fantastic rest of your week :) 
As always, thanks @Omar for your great insights! 

-Cass. 

Badge +2

Hi @NoGuiltBakes

I am trying to do exactly what you did; but after having published the form and copied and pasted the code to the specific page - I am still not seeing anything on the page. 

would you mind sharing what you did exactly to get it working? 

thanks!