Solved

How do I find product.liquid template in Shopify so i can paste my snippet for "Abandoned Cart Reminder"?

• 4 August 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

I can’t find the product.liquid in edit code on my shopify app 

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 5 August 2022, 16:42

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @Dream Lab

Welcome to the Community! Happy to help! 

When you’re getting ready to install your abandon cart flow and setting up your emails accordingly, you’ll want to reference our documentation explaining how to personalize flow emails with dynamic event data to get everything started! However, setting up your abandon cart flow this doesn’t require finding the product.liquid part of your shopify app to install any code. However, if you’re looking install the ‘added to card’ snippet for your site so you can target users who have added to cart, but not initiated checkout for this flow, then you will need to install code for this metric. If so, I’d follow these steps  on how to install this piece of code, which is below your ‘viewed product’ code. If you’ve installed the klaviyo onsite tracking and you have a shopify integration, the viewed product metrics should already be installed in the backend of your site.

However, these threads below will show you how to navigate to this part of your Shopify app that would involve adding code and help you understand how to install added to cart in Shopify so you can successfully follow the customer journey and send an email when they complete or don’t complete a certain behavior!

Thanks for participating in the Community!

-Taylor