Solved

How do I see which member of a team edited or sent a campaign?

• 5 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi All, 

I’m hoping somebody can help, I’m struggling to find what I think is a fairly standard feature… I can’t find anywhere where it says who in the account has edited or sent a campaign? We now have 5 members in the team who are able to setup and edit campaigns for our marketing. Yet when I look, I can’t see who sent a specific one or who made the last edit. 

I know you can do this easily on MailChimp and DotDigital, but I just don’t know if I’m being blind. 

Can somebody point me in the right direction please?

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 5 August 2022, 23:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @OliverR,

Welcome to the Community.

Unfortunately, we don't have a feature that logs who has made edits to Campaigns or other templates. You can see in the Email Template Library and in the Campaigns tab when the last edit took place.

Email Templates tab:
?name=Screen+Shot+2022-07-27+at+3.13.16+PM.png

Campaigns tab:
?name=Screen+Shot+2022-07-27+at+3.13.24+PM.png

Typically, when an account has multiple users, it's a good idea to have some kind of task assignment (some people like to use a Google doc), that determines who has ownership over certain projects - that can help eliminate confusion and overlapping efforts. With that said, I can see how that may be a useful tool to have directly in the platform. I'd be happy to submit this as product feedback on your behalf so our team may consider implementing an activity log in the future. Our Support team also has access to some data in their backlogs so I would also suggest reaching out to our Support team too.

Thank you!
Alex

This is sad. Klaviyo has a $9.5 billion dollar evaluation and they can’t have the user names be logged when an edit takes place. Its pathetic if you ask me. “P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C: miserably inadequate; of very low standard.”