Solved

How do I send an abandoned cart/browser flow to customers who are only signed up with Klaviyo and not Attentive?

• 10 August 2021
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I am still trying to figure out how we can send our abandoned cart/browser flow to customers who are only signed up with Klaviyo and not Attentive. 

Attentive provided me with the list ID and API key that I want to exclude from the above flow in Klaviyo however no one has informed me on how and where to do this in the flow. Attentive also told me this was something that had to be done on Klaviyo's end as I am sending the email through Klaviyo’s platform. Can anybody assist?

icon

Best answer by David To 10 August 2021, 23:20

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Sarah Sellers,

Thanks for being a part of the Klaviyo Community!

You can typically exclude certain customers from receiving or being eligible for a flow by applying a flow filter to the flow. You can learn more about flow filters function and how to set up your own from the About Flow Triggers and Filters Help Center Article.

Since it sounds like your Attentive contacts being being synced to a Klaviyo list, you can use a segment rule such as “If someone is or is not in a list, Person is not in X list” as your flow filter. Using such a rule within your flow filter will exclude all contacts who are in that particular list from receiving the flow. 

Because the connection between Attentive and Klaviyo were built by the developers of Attentive and not Klaviyo, there may be other flow filter definitions you can use or incorporate if you want to be more selective in the Attentive contacts you wish to exclude. This would all depend on the data being pushed from Attentive to Klaviyo and I would suggest reviewing the data shared to get a better understanding of the options available.

I hope this helps!

David