Solved

How do we evaluate email marketing performance? How to audit Klaviyo account? How to collect more email? What are best engaged segments?

• 29 July 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +3
  • Contributor I
  • 2 replies

Hi everyone,

I’m new to email marketing and hope you guys here could help me with the following questions:

1. How do we evaluate email marketing performance? Do you guys have benchmarks for sign-up form, flow & campaign to know what your current level is in doing email marketing? I have researched a lot on communities, Google and asked for some experts but I have not found the best way to make a report and evaluate our performance. Please give me some advice.
  2. What is the best way to audit our Klaviyo account? The document from Klaviyo to guide how to audit our account is a little general. I would like to make a detailed audit. Could you guys here share me some ways, tips, suggestions or templates that I could follow?
  3. What are efficient ways to collect more emails aside from sign-up forms? Currently, I only grow email list by creating flyouts on website. Please advise me some ways in order to collect more emails from other sources.
  4. What are the best segments for sending email campaigns? I tried a lot segments to engage with customers but I’m not sure what the appropriate segments I should send to our customers. Please help me with this.

Thank you so much for sharing and helping me in advance!

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 30 July 2022, 01:03

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Lya ,

Welcome to the Community.

Great questions and I would recommend checking our training video on benchmark settings or our Performance Benchmark articles to get started. Additionally, I would also recommend chatting with our Support to get in touch with our other Growth teams to help you set up your account for your business goals.

Thanks,

Alex