Solved

How do you set up a flow for returned items?

• 10 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I want to create a work flow in order to inform  the customer about the return of order along with order id,return item details etc.is it possible to create such a flow .

Thanks

Nusrath

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 10 June 2022, 20:42

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there,

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Love to hear you’re trying to automate your return order process. 

Most integrations have a metric such as ‘Refunded Order’ in their in-house metrics. Similar to a post-purchase flow, as long as the event data is being passed along with the trigger, you can use event variables in the email, as you do with Abandon cart flow emails, to tag and dynamically populate for each customer! 

I’d recommend checking out these helpful Community threads on installing these variables into your emails!

Thanks for sharing your question in the Community!

-Taylor 

Badge +2

Hi Tylor,

Thanks for your reply.I have gone through the metioned articles but I am unable to find out that how to get these variable when a customer trigger return product.I am a beginner in klaviyo and don’t know how to get the event varibles for return process.It will be a great help for me if some one give a step by step description.

Thanks