Solved

How to add a button to a table block & avoid stacking on mobile

• 1 July 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +3

Hey guys,

I would like to create columns to my email that also display on mobile, instead of becoming stacked. Does anyone know how to include buttons into a table? 

Thanks,

Viki

icon

Best answer by Dov 1 July 2021, 22:40

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @vikiohagan91,

Thanks for sharing your question with the Klaviyo Community.

In order to display columns horizontally, your best bet is to use a table block in the mobile (or mobile + desktop) view of the email template. While table blocks can only contain text and images, they allow you to customize your emails with columns by maintaining side-by-side columns on mobile.

Adding a button to this table would only be possible if you custom coded it in. While it’s not something Klaviyo staff is equipped to assist with at this time, it would be great to hear from another community member that may have had success custom coding a button into their table block. Alternatively, you can look to connect with a Klaviyo partner to assist with custom coding email templates.

Thanks and have a great rest of your week.

Badge

I recently had the same problem with adding a button to a table in Klaviyo editor, and I explained how it is done here. You can also copy-paste the template in here directly if you (like me) don’t love code. Hope it helps! 

Badge +1

I recently had the same problem with adding a button to a table in Klaviyo editor, and I explained how it is done here. You can also copy-paste the template in here directly if you (like me) don’t love code. Hope it helps! 

Hi, your link doesnt work anymore. Anyway u can fix it? would be really helpful

thanks,