How to add an opt in in your campaign?

• 19 April 2022
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5
  • Active Contributor I
  • 11 replies

Hi,

Is there an option to let people opt in to your list during a campaign?

For example, I am sending out a warmup campaign message, which asks people if they want to receive exclusive offer in the up coming campaign, is there an option for them to click and be added to a new segment or list?

Thx

R

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 19 April 2022, 19:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Rara 

Thank you for another great post here in the Klaviyo Community. We love to see it!

From your post i gather that you already have customers in a list to send a campaign too, but want to segment those customers based on their response to receive an exclusive offer in your next campaign? You can accomplish this by using links or buttons to update their profile with a custom property that you can then use to segment your customers. The article i linked walks through a couple different approaches that might work for your strategy.  Here are some additional community post on the same topic that might be helpful:

Hope this helps! Thank you again for being an active member in the Klaviyo Community!

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

THX Stephen, ur the best!

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

@stephen.trumble 

Stephen, quick question. Is it possible to use a button to update a property without actually redirecting the user to a page or link? 

Meaning can I leave the ‘redirect-link’ blank? So the user click on the button, they won’t go anywhere but I already updated their property

or even better, if it possible when the user click on the button, and I can shown them a dffierent copy on that buttom, for example  like “Sent”. So the user receive my email and click that button and once he clicked the button, the button will show “sent” or etc