Solved

How To Hide A Block Based On User's Device?

• 20 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

I have recently discovered that timers, like Sendtric’s, does not display correctly on iPhones with the iOS update. Is there a feature on Klaviyo which enables me to hide a block based on what device a user is reading the email from? I need something that’s more specific than mobile / desktop. Many thanks!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 21 January 2022, 17:53

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi @lex_zap

Thanks for sharing your question with us! Sorry to hear you’ve been experiencing issues with Sendtric’s timer and the new iOS update. 

While you can use our hide/show block feature for various properties and dynamic variables and even choosing whether or not to show a block depending on the email provider, such as gmail, it is not possible to differentiate the type of device past mobile/desktop at this time! I am very sorry! I would recommend contacting Sendtric’s support to let them know of the issue you’re experiencing and if they are aware of this issue. Finally, I’d consider checking out other timer application such as Mailtimer, to see if this is an issue across the board with the iOS update and timers in emails. 

Thanks for your participation in the Community! 

-Taylor