Solved

How to import One plus pop up fortune wheel subscribers to Klaviyo?

• 28 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

So I just created a pop up with one plus pop up, this is a fortune wheel pop up game. 

I wanna retarget these subscribers, but how can I create a flow for them? I cannot see any options for these people. And I already integrated with the app as well.

icon

Best answer by David To 29 September 2021, 15:26

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @Azure4,

Great question!

Since it sounds like you are using a third-party signup form, I would first suggest seeing if this third part signup form has built an integration with Klaviyo in order to collect these subscribers in a specific Klaviyo list. If this third-party signup provider does not have an integration with Klaviyo, I would recommend creating a redirect as described in the How to Redirect Existing Signup Forms to Klaviyo Help Center article to add these subscribers to a Klaviyo list. 

To retarget these subscribers using a flow, you can create a flow which is triggered on the list these customers are being added to, also more commonly known as a Welcome Series flow. Some Help Center articles to get you started can be found below. I can also advise taking a look at a number of Community post surrounding creating a Welcome Series flow as well!

I hope this helps!

David