Solved

How to know about how many sms I have sent out after the customers flll in the sms opt-in?

• 2 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

I have set up a sign up form which is multi-step email & sms, and for the sms opt-in i set a list “A” for them to submitted to.

So my question1 is how can i know about how many messages and emails i sent out already? since it is not a flow or a campaign, i couldnt find out where to check the data.

2, Will they be shown in list “A” as long as they reply my message? Or they will only be shown in the list “A”  by replying “yes” “y” “stop” “help”.

3, What if they put in their phone number in the opt-in session, but they dont reply me anything when they receive the message for confirming signing up? 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 5 April 2022, 23:00

View original

2 replies

Badge +3

Hey @homerunpet 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community! Happy to help.

1. You can check how many emails and sms messages have been sent from your account by going to the account overview section of your dashboard. 
    1. They do have to reply with one of your confirmation keywords in order to collect explicit consent from each customer. However a profile will still be created if they do not reply, but will not have sms consent applied to the profile and therefore will not be eligible for sms messages.

Hope this helps! Thank you for being part of the Klaviyo Community!

Hello Stephen

Thanks so much for answering but that is not what iam asking about.

As I have set up a multi-step email & sms sign up form, and users’ profile will be created in the corresponding list after they consent to the subscription.

Here is my question, these profiles in the list, they are just part of the users who have received my email or sms, because they have consented, so their informations were created, but for those who received my email or sms but did not reply to me, I dont know the amount of them because there is no profiles created.

So what I was trying to ask about is how can i find out how many email or sms I have sent out after people filled in my sign up form, or how can I know how many of them received my email or sms but did not reply.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @homerunpet 

Thank you so much for reaching out to the Klaviyo Community! Happy to help.

1. You can check how many emails and sms messages have been sent from your account by going to the account overview section of your dashboard. 
    1. They do have to reply with one of your confirmation keywords in order to collect explicit consent from each customer. However a profile will still be created if they do not reply, but will not have sms consent applied to the profile and therefore will not be eligible for sms messages.

Hope this helps! Thank you for being part of the Klaviyo Community!