Solved

How to pull out Amazon Reviews to create Dynamic Review section in Klaviyo emails

Badge +5

Hi everyone,

Is there any way  I can pull out live reviews from Amazon to Klaviyo? The client wants the reviews to be dynamic so it's up to date. We'll be using this in our flows.. Thanks so much… 

Best,

Karen

icon

Best answer by David To 27 May 2022, 21:20

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @karen1628,

One way I can imagine accomplishing this would be through the use of web feeds. Similar to dynamically displaying the most up to date blog articles or instagram posts in an email, Klaviyo email/templates supports the referencing of web feeds/data feeds. 

This means that so long as you have a web/data feed that gets updated by these live Amazon reviews, those reviews can automatically be reflected in any emails using that feed. 

To achieve something like this, I would suggest taking a look at our Guide to Adding a Custom Web Feed in an Email Help Center article which offers some guidance on how to set up a custom web feed and use it within a template. If you’re unfamiliar with setting up and using feeds, it would also be a good idea to consult with a developer you’re familiar with or working with one through our Klaviyo Partner Directory

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +5

Wow @David To , thanks so much.. I'd like to try first the guide in adding custom web feed. Really helpful.

Thanks.