Solved

How to sync abandoned cart flow on Klaviyo and shopify ?

• 10 November 2021
  • 5 replies

Badge +2

Hello,

Is it possible to sync my abandonned cart flow from Klaviyo to Shopify ? Because actually it sends two different emails to my clients.

Thanks for your help !

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 10 November 2021, 21:57

View original

5 replies

Hi Alienor did you ever get a response on this? Its annoying that you have a list of abandoned carts in shopify but some have been recovered by Klaviyo, surely this must be a simple integration fix?

Hi, I use Klaviyo to send our abandoned cart emails instead of Shopify. However, I was wondering if it's possible to access abandoned cart details in our Shopify back office. Currently, when I check on Shopify under 'Orders' > 'Abandoned Cart,' all the email statuses are marked as 'Not Sent.' Nevertheless, some abandoned cart emails have been sent via Klaviyo and successfully converted. Is it possible to retrieve this information on Shopify, or is it only accessible through the Klaviyo account?

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @Jslade ,

I’m having trouble understanding your exact goal. Do you mind clarifying what you mean about your individual cart is recovered and how this ties into your abandoned cart flow.

Badge

I would like to see if an individual cart is recovered like I can in shopify, is there a way to syn this from my abandoned cart flow in klaviyo to reflect in shopify? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi @SheraGreen,

Welcome to the Community and I hope you find everything you need here!
Customers tend to see duplicate emails come in if they have two flows active at once.

If you turn your Klaviyo abandoned cart live, you will need to turn the Shopify email off, otherwise, your customers will receive duplicate emails.

To turn off Shopify’s Abandoned Cart Recovery head over to Settings > Checkout > and then scroll down until you see Order Processing.
There you will see the option to set the frequency of the Abandoned Cart emails and you just have to set it to never. You will still have the abandoned cart sections in your orders, and the option to send them out manually from there, however, nothing will be sent on its own for abandoned carts.

It should look  like this
ofyJzYdv3L8xW8V2oVta8jTtKn6wyUEQ6w8CKvPLaahMp4XS0QBWJVSBFrvDesjjt5ZkO7TVifz7q9NuzyU3aVE_A2WaMgFXve6tSrpIYAsMZOZR5cnORcyMtGSIAZgcmyOfhSMs
This should help solve your problem!

We also have a help center article regarding how to review your Shopify data, which I find to be helpful as well :)

Have a good day,

Alex