Solved

How to Use the same email in multiple flows

• 3 November 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +2
  1. How to create an email for flow 1  using the email template we have created from a separate flow (i.e. flow 2)? 
  2. Can we copy and paste the emails from flow 1 to flow 2?
icon

Best answer by alex.hong 3 November 2021, 22:03

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @3000month2021,

Thanks for posting to the Community with your question! Hope I can advise on what you are trying to accomplish.

Are you looking to find a way to use an email template multiple times for various flows? If this is the case then I would recommend saving an email template!

Saving email templates is an easy way to cut down time building your campaigns or flow emails. Saved templates can be used as a starting point for future emails. From the Email Templates tab, you can build out a template directly or edit saved email templates. 

I am unsure what you mean by copy and pasting emails from flow 1 to 2 but i think that means creating an email template of emails used in flow 1 to be used in flow 2?

In the meantime, I also recommend checking out our academy guide on getting started with email design! It provides a general overveiew of making emails and I find it very resourceful! 

Let me know if that helped!
Alex

Badge

Hi, I have the same question but it doesn't seem to be answered with this answer.

I would like to use the same email (template and text) in 2 different flows.  Is there a way to copy and paste the email from one flow to another?

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @michal ,

I think there is some misunderstanding there. Can you explain how your goal is different than saving a template from Flow email 1 and then using it for Flow email 2?

Thanks,

Alex

Badge

I guess I am referring to the content of the email, not just the design/layout.  Is the template the content too or just the design/layout of the email?

Userlevel 6
Badge +35

Hi @michal If you apply an email template to a campaign or flow email, everything is included: design and content. 

As @alex.hong says, save the email you want to copy as a template first, then apply that template to the destination flow email. Hope that helps. Cheers Andy

Badge

Thanks so much