I can't see trigger split value

• 20 May 2021
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

Looking to add a trigger split value for SKU, category, tags of the product

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@tejas-webmavens - Welcome to the community!  When you setup a Trigger Split, you specify the values you want it to split on.  What values were you looking for?  

Badge +2

I am looking for product properties like SKU, category, tags of the product

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@tejas-webmavens - The Trigger properties for each Flow depends on the Trigger Metric.  In this case, the Metric in your flow is the “Placed Order” Metric.  If you want the SKU, Categories, and product tags, then you can clone your Flow and change the Flow to trigger on the “Ordered Product” Metric, which has more detailed and specific product data.

See here:

Badge +2

thank you for your reply

Badge

Hi, I’m trying to set up a flow for a client and I’m experiencing the same issue -- I changed the flow trigger from Placed Order to Ordered Product and nothing is showing up in the drop down menu under dimensions. We’ve set up categories but for some reason we can’t filter on any SKU attributes 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @nanochomp,

Out of curiosity, is the store new and/or have not recorded any Ordered Product events? In my experience, you may not find any available variables in the dimension dropdown menu when creating filters or segments as Klaviyo has not recorded or synced those events containing those variables. I’ve discussed this previously in some other Community posts which i’ll include below:

Essentially, variables will only be available in the dimensions dropdown to build segment and filters off of only if they’ve been a record of it within Klaviyo. This means that until an event containing those variables has been synced to Klaviyo, it would not be an available in the dropdown menu. This would also apply to certain events not showing up within your Klaviyo account such as the Viewed Product Metric or the Add to Cart metric; essentially any metric that isn’t recognized as part of Klaviyo’s native integrations. 

David